Timeline


and

04/07/06:

18:16 Changeset [2681] by sexton
updating working documents
17:46 Changeset [2680] by ole
Changed author field
15:49 Changeset [2679] by duncan
checking in so I can run some tests
14:43 WikiStart edited by ole
(diff)
14:43 WikiStart edited by ole
(diff)
14:42 WikiStart edited by ole
(diff)
14:41 WikiStart edited by ole
(diff)
14:25 Changeset [2678] by ole
Replaced include files as suggested by Jack
14:08 Changeset [2677] by ole
Updated planning doc

04/06/06:

23:03 Changeset [2676] by steve
16:53 Changeset [2675] by ole
modules
16:37 Changeset [2674] by sexton
Documentation of analysis of volume conservation for SMF surface …
16:35 Changeset [2673] by sexton
Script to determine slump parameters to ensure volume conservation
15:34 Changeset [2672] by howard
Changed some usages of \code{...} to \function{...}, \class{...}, …
14:50 Changeset [2671] by ole
Uncommented module indices
12:20 Changeset [2670] by ole
More diagnostics
12:06 Changeset [2669] by jack
Report from Vac scholarship added.
11:27 Changeset [2668] by ole
Changed default value for acceptable_overshoot
11:16 Changeset [2667] by ole
More testing
11:07 Changeset [2666] by ole
Introduced acceptable_overhoot limit in least_squares and tested it
09:47 Changeset [2665] by ole
Attempted to fix bug
08:33 Changeset [2664] by nicholas
CCS.py still produces sudden jumps in friction values, 2nd normal test or …

04/05/06:

17:02 Changeset [2663] by ole
Diagnostics if least_squares fit exceeds range of input data
16:05 Changeset [2662] by ole
Fixed test of CG
16:01 Changeset [2661] by ole
Introduced exception when CG doesn't converge
15:00 Ticket #64 (cg_solve error) created by duncan
Jane got this error. She's working on a simulation where it seems that …
12:07 Changeset [2660] by duncan
bug fix
11:22 Changeset [2659] by duncan
Added an extra test, changed interpolate function to handle points outside …
10:37 Changeset [2658] by ole
Increased absolute tolerance slightly to make test pass.

04/04/06:

17:11 Changeset [2657] by sexton
Some more work on understanding the slump initial condition
15:55 Changeset [2656] by duncan
needed for importing
15:49 Changeset [2655] by duncan
Adding ability to remove points outside of the mesh when interpolating
10:15 Changeset [2654] by linda
Added routines to print domain stats in parallel
10:14 Changeset [2653] by linda
Added routines to print domain stats in parallel

04/03/06:

19:07 Changeset [2652] by sexton
Some more work on understanding the slump initial condition

04/02/06:

23:19 Changeset [2651] by duncan
bug fix
21:32 Changeset [2650] by steve
20:07 Changeset [2649] by steve

03/31/06:

18:21 Changeset [2648] by steve
Looking at island.py example. I changed the order of the implicit and …
17:31 Ticket #49 (Address missing logger in cg_solve when tested at the anuga level) closed by ole
fixed
17:27 Changeset [2647] by ole
stakeholders and contacts
16:45 Changeset [2646] by sexton
transferring document describing series to experimentation on Sydney …
16:20 Changeset [2645] by nick
update to onslow
16:20 Changeset [2644] by nick
added functionality to data_manager.py can now read MOST and Ferret netCDF …
16:18 Changeset [2643] by nick
add comments to geospatial_data.py
15:52 Changeset [2642] by ole
Started a FAQ in the user manual
14:09 Changeset [2641] by sexton
Requirements for plotting module
13:29 Changeset [2640] by sexton
Update Sydney example post Benfield visit (30 March 2006) to mimic changes …
13:16 Ticket #63 (Match elevation at 'deep' water grids with 'shallow water' meshes) created by ole
MOST and URS work on grids derived from deep water bathymetries. When used …
12:38 Changeset [2639] by ole
Added new test for ferret generated NetCDF. This test breaks deliberately, …

03/30/06:

22:13 Changeset [2638] by steve
20:20 Changeset [2637] by steve
17:45 Changeset [2636] by ole
Work on friction creep example
12:53 Changeset [2635] by ole
Benfield meeting
09:12 Changeset [2634] by nicholas
Corrected folder lookups for CCS.py

03/29/06:

16:35 Changeset [2633] by ole
Can't remember what I did
16:33 Changeset [2632] by ole
Work on creep demo
16:22 Changeset [2631] by ole
Meeting with Howard
16:21 Changeset [2630] by ole
Meeting
16:20 Changeset [2629] by nick
small onslow changes
14:39 Changeset [2628] by howard
Added more definitions to Chapter 3
13:29 Changeset [2627] by howard
Updated description of set_boundary
12:21 Changeset [2626] by howard
Improved the description of Interpolation_function.
09:41 Changeset [2625] by linda
Added ghost boundary layers
08:42 Changeset [2624] by nick
fixed geospatial_data to not use point_dict in export and updated onslow …

03/28/06:

17:45 Changeset [2623] by sexton
Starting to write requirements for module for plotting timeseries output …
14:36 Changeset [2622] by steve
Updated merimbula viewer
14:30 Changeset [2621] by ole
Comments
14:21 Changeset [2620] by ole
Worked on island.py example and it's gauges. Renamed mesh_file to …
13:08 Changeset [2619] by ole
Cleaned up island example
12:57 Changeset [2618] by ole
Moved island.py to examples
11:57 Changeset [2617] by ole
Ooops
11:26 Ticket #62 (Clean up Load ASCII) created by Nick
alot of the importing and exporting of files is now in Geospatial_data and …
11:01 Changeset [2616] by nick
update onslow again
11:00 Changeset [2615] by nick
update onslow
10:28 Changeset [2614] by ole
More text
10:24 Changeset [2613] by ole
More text
09:50 Changeset [2612] by ole
CTAC abstract
09:28 Changeset [2611] by ole
CTAC 2006 abstract template

03/27/06:

16:01 Changeset [2610] by ole
Fixed import
15:56 Changeset [2609] by ole
Fixed import
15:49 Changeset [2608] by ole
Played with custom exceptions for ANUGA
14:23 Changeset [2607] by duncan
method name fix
14:06 Changeset [2606] by duncan
added obsolete print statement
14:05 Changeset [2605] by duncan
added comments
14:04 Changeset [2604] by duncan
check in unknown changes
14:01 Changeset [2603] by duncan
bugfix
13:56 Changeset [2602] by duncan
change default zone to -1 for cross system use
13:54 Ticket #56 (Replace pmesh_to_domain_instance with new interface) closed by duncan
fixed
13:54 Changeset [2601] by duncan
Add mesh_file to Domain interface, ticket 56
13:46 Ticket #61 (Get boundary of a Geospatial_data object, to allow addition of high res ...) created by Nick
Need to find the boundary of a set of data points... Question: should the …
06:55 Changeset [2600] by howard
Added material on evolve, plus a few other minor changes

03/26/06:

16:29 Changeset [2599] by howard
Changed comment text
16:24 Changeset [2598] by howard
Fixed typo in docstring
16:21 Changeset [2597] by howard
Added FIXME comment
16:20 Changeset [2596] by howard
FIXME added - something unclear to me

03/25/06:

19:37 Changeset [2595] by ole
Protecting against case where integer points need to be adjusted to …

03/24/06:

18:07 Changeset [2594] by ole
Duncan and Ole refactoring and dealing with georeferencing
15:35 Changeset [2593] by ole
Changed DEFAULT_ZONE to sys.maxint in order to avoid confusion with …
15:31 Changeset [2592] by sexton
Better error message
15:13 Changeset [2591] by ole
New tests revealed georeferencing bug in geospatial constructor. Bug …
14:43 Changeset [2590] by ole
Clean up
13:27 Changeset [2589] by ole
oooops
13:26 Changeset [2588] by ole
Cosmetic
12:47 Changeset [2587] by sexton
Done
12:45 Changeset [2586] by sexton
Output to help trace down issue with combined points

03/23/06:

21:22 Changeset [2585] by ole
Added statistics for precropped points in fit_to_mesh
17:07 Changeset [2584] by nick
add_points_files
16:56 Changeset [2583] by nick
add print out statistics
15:18 Changeset [2582] by ole
Percentiles in mesh.py statistics
15:02 Changeset [2581] by ole
Reinstituted beach mesh
11:50 Ticket #60 (Add Crop method to geospatial_data) created by Nick
write a crop method for geospatial_data. maybe included in the …
11:11 Changeset [2580] by nicholas
11:00 Changeset [2579] by nicholas
10:23 Ticket #59 (remove dependency on points dicts from export pts to file) created by Nick
inside geospatial_data.py, “export_points_file" should not need a points …
09:17 Changeset [2578] by nicholas
improved CCS.py to handle not sorted files in a folder, Sorter.py. Created …

03/22/06:

17:28 Changeset [2577] by duncan
changing interpolate to use geospatial_data objects
17:00 Changeset [2576] by ole
Example of file_function for Howard
16:28 Changeset [2575] by ole
From Meeting with Howard
16:27 Changeset [2574] by ole
From meeting with Howard
14:05 Changeset [2573] by duncan
bug fixing, adding infinite variable to use with Numeric
14:03 Changeset [2572] by duncan
comments
09:33 Changeset [2571] by sexton
Some more work on The Black Screen of Death.doc

03/21/06:

15:51 Changeset [2570] by nick
Added functionality to geospatial_data.py including import and exporting …
14:55 Changeset [2569] by ole
Allowed None boundary objects (to accommodate ghost elements in the …
14:42 Changeset [2568] by ole
Played with beach example
14:34 Changeset [2567] by ole
Cleanup and comments
14:25 Changeset [2566] by ole
Created maximum_allowed_speed in config and passed it through. Also …
14:01 Changeset [2565] by ole
Fixed unit tests
11:00 Changeset [2564] by duncan
removing obsolete functions
10:58 Changeset [2563] by duncan
get interpolate tests running in test_all
10:54 Changeset [2562] by duncan
removing obsolete function
08:33 Changeset [2561] by ole
Allowed particle speeds to be calculated even if depth i sless than …

03/20/06:

19:10 Changeset [2560] by howard
Started adding polygon functions in Appendix A
08:37 Changeset [2559] by howard
Updated material on swollen. Reworded text in a number of places to …

03/17/06:

16:37 Changeset [2558] by nick
corrected part of doc string
16:36 Changeset [2557] by nick
minor additions
15:38 Changeset [2556] by nick
new onslow with metadata control
14:03 Changeset [2555] by ole
More testing of dem2pts (It still works :-)
09:07 Changeset [2554] by ole
cosmetic

03/16/06:

17:35 Changeset [2553] by sexton
maybe this is it for dem2pts …
13:44 Changeset [2552] by jack
Convenience functions for common norms.
13:44 Changeset [2551] by jack
Updated domain.py in preparation for unit testing the parallel code.

03/15/06:

14:20 Changeset [2550] by ole
Made compile all and test all use trunk revision
14:18 Changeset [2549] by ole
12:14 Changeset [2548] by ole
A few more fixes towards numpy
11:54 Changeset [2547] by ole
Got everything to compile under numpy
11:15 Changeset [2546] by ole
Got Numpy to work on Linux

03/14/06:

16:37 Changeset [2545] by ole
Got utilities to compile and pass all tests using numpy
11:02 Changeset [2544] by ole
Created branch for transition to numpy rather than Numeric
10:21 Changeset [2543] by sexton
including scripts for output for onslow scenario

03/13/06:

22:43 Changeset [2542] by steve
Small typos
18:20 Changeset [2541] by sexton
fixed dem2pts AGAIN!!!
16:52 Changeset [2540] by ole
16:47 Changeset [2539] by nick
15:45 Changeset [2538] by nick
resloved conflict in data _manager
14:52 Changeset [2537] by ole
Cosmetics
14:50 Changeset [2536] by ole
Note about domain.statistics
14:46 Changeset [2535] by ole
Histogram of mesh areas
14:33 Changeset [2534] by ole
More testing
14:18 Changeset [2533] by ole
Work on area histogram
12:37 Changeset [2532] by ole
Added mesh statistics
11:57 Changeset [2531] by ole
Investigating feasibility of scipy as an alternative to Numeric
11:01 Ticket #58 (Consider migrating ANUGA to use numpy (from scipy) rather than Numeric) created by ole
Numpy is more mature and in particular supports Nan and Inf See …
10:40 Changeset [2530] by ole

03/12/06:

23:16 Changeset [2529] by howard
Ongoing editing of earlier sections and padding out of Chapter 3
22:03 Changeset [2528] by ole
Began preparing foor moving mesh codes from pyvolution to separate dir as …
22:01 Ticket #57 (Move general_mesh, mesh and mesh_factory from pyvolution into separate dir ...) created by ole
Firs make their tests independent of shallow_water.py. See FIXME's in …
21:30 Changeset [2527] by ole
Moved teste
21:25 Changeset [2526] by ole
Moved more general numerical functionality into …
20:29 Changeset [2525] by ole

03/10/06:

18:11 Changeset [2524] by ole
Idea
17:29 Changeset [2523] by duncan
changing links
16:18 Changeset [2522] by sexton
Update interface for create_mesh
12:45 Changeset [2521] by sexton
fixed dem2pts AGAIN!!! (memory issue with too many pts, so removed saving …
12:15 Ticket #56 (Replace pmesh_to_domain_instance with new interface) created by ole
Suggestion: Build functionality into the Domain constructor domain = …
12:13 WikiStart edited by ole
(diff)
09:07 Changeset [2520] by sexton
fixed dem2pts AGAIN!!! to remove NODATA values when a clipping in place

03/09/06:

19:37 Ticket #31 (Move util.py and its extension out from pyvolution to ...) closed by ole
fixed: Done - see changeset:2508 and changeset:2509
17:32 Changeset [2519] by nick
update to Onslow
17:22 Changeset [2518] by sexton
fixed dem2pts AGAIN!!! to remove NODATA values
17:17 Changeset [2517] by ole
Updated docu
17:05 Changeset [2516] by ole
Lots of clean up of obsolete stuff
15:38 Changeset [2515] by nick
fixed errors in checks
15:02 Changeset [2514] by sexton
fixed dem2pts to remove NODATA values + unit test
14:58 Changeset [2513] by jack
Added note for AMD64
14:43 Changeset [2512] by nick
added checks to ferret input
14:37 Changeset [2511] by ole
Removed annoying compile warnings for triangle
14:34 Changeset [2510] by ole
Removed obsolete code
14:29 Changeset [2509] by ole
Clean up following move of util_ext.*
12:25 Changeset [2508] by ole
First step towards moving util_ext.h out from pyvolution as per ticket:31
11:48 Changeset [2507] by sexton
additional test for dem2pts
11:29 Changeset [2506] by sexton
fixups
11:27 Changeset [2505] by sexton
adding some diagnostics
10:35 Changeset [2504] by ole
Removed duplicate sparse_ext.c
10:33 Changeset [2503] by ole
Moved cg_solve and sparse into utilities
10:12 Ticket #25 (duplication of util_ext.h files) closed by ole
duplicate: I believe this ticket is superseded by ticket:31
10:06 Ticket #21 (Introduce Point_set class) closed by ole
fixed: This work has begun and we now have a Geo_spatial_data object we are …
10:03 Ticket #47 (Trac internal error) closed by ole
worksforme: Have not been able to reproduce this.
09:52 Changeset [2502] by ole
Reverted renaming after realising that it didn't solve the problem with …
07:53 Ticket #33 (Get buildbot configured and ready to run) closed by ole
fixed

03/08/06:

18:30 Changeset [2501] by ole
Renamed class Mesh (in pyvolution) to Neighbour_mesh because of possible …
18:19 Changeset [2500] by ole
Minor cleanup
18:08 Changeset [2499] by ole
Added converted bedslope graphics
17:36 Changeset [2498] by ole
Added Nick's version of bedslope
16:38 Changeset [2497] by ole
Updates from Wednesday meeting (Howard and Ole)
16:36 Changeset [2496] by ole
Update
16:35 Changeset [2495] by sexton
Issue document regarding the "black screen of death"
14:26 Changeset [2494] by ole
Introduced duration keyword in evolve and updated dependencies
14:25 Changeset [2493] by sexton
Updated dem2pts to remove NODATA_values
14:23 Changeset [2492] by sexton
(1) Updating dem2pts to remove NODATA_values (2) accompanying unit test
13:39 Changeset [2491] by ole
Changed domain.get_quantity() to return a quantity object rather than the …
13:12 WikiStart edited by ole
(diff)
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.