Tsunami Validation Steering Meeting 11 April 2008
Actions and decisions
- Add to FAQ how to extract elevation (and other quantities) from the sww output file (ticket:269)
- It was decided to name the new spatial time series netcdf format which represents the URS output ".sts"
- Leharne will attempt to obtain data underpinning the 1964 tsunami simulation by Uslu et al (ticket:270)
- It was decided to aim for a minimum of one map of MOST-ANUGA and one of URS_ANUGA by 30th June 2008 using the best possible model developed so far. Pending the results and time, John may continue running a 'pure' ANUGA model, OKADA-ANUGA beyond this date.
Post meeting actions
- Richard to provide URS output to the west of Phuket roughly at the 100m contour at 1 km spacings. see ticket:264
- Richard to provide URS envelope output as well for use with the old coupling method. Jane will provide the location.