Tsunami Validation Steering Meeting 28 April 2008
Present: Ole Nielsen, John Jakeman, Leharne Fountain, Jane Sexton, Richard Mleczko
Previous meeting: 11 April 2008 (wiki:Meeting20080411)
Next meeting: 12 May 2008 (wiki:Meeting20080512)
Previous action items
New actions and decisions
- We are aiming for two URS-ANUGA maps (one with envelope data and one with polyline). see ticket:264
- Building footprints, rivers and roads are available in GIS from Thailand. They can be used for second generation inundation.
- Ole has arranged with ANUSF to possible produce animations ($3K per movie).
- Satake has provided 66,000 points for the indian ocean that may improve the DEM (Richard will check this)
- Richard is also in touch with Leibniz institute of Marine science. Swath data (finished end of May).
- First priority is running the polyline URS, second is to run the envelope run (and get the data to Richard), third to be on top of the emerging elevation data.