Timeline


and

Apr 9, 2006:

11:39 PM Changeset [2682] by nick
updates to onslow add print outs to least_squares and mesh
8:18 AM WikiStart edited by ole
(diff)

Apr 7, 2006:

8:16 AM Changeset [2681] by sexton
updating working documents
7:46 AM Changeset [2680] by ole
Changed author field
5:49 AM Changeset [2679] by duncan
checking in so I can run some tests
4:43 AM WikiStart edited by ole
(diff)
4:43 AM WikiStart edited by ole
(diff)
4:42 AM WikiStart edited by ole
(diff)
4:41 AM WikiStart edited by ole
(diff)
4:25 AM Changeset [2678] by ole
Replaced include files as suggested by Jack
4:08 AM Changeset [2677] by ole
Updated planning doc

Apr 6, 2006:

1:03 PM Changeset [2676] by steve
6:53 AM Changeset [2675] by ole
modules
6:37 AM Changeset [2674] by sexton
Documentation of analysis of volume conservation for SMF surface elevation.
6:35 AM Changeset [2673] by sexton
Script to determine slump parameters to ensure volume conservation
5:34 AM Changeset [2672] by howard
Changed some usages of \code{...} to \function{...}, \class{...}, …
4:50 AM Changeset [2671] by ole
Uncommented module indices
2:20 AM Changeset [2670] by ole
More diagnostics
2:06 AM Changeset [2669] by jack
Report from Vac scholarship added.
1:27 AM Changeset [2668] by ole
Changed default value for acceptable_overshoot
1:16 AM Changeset [2667] by ole
More testing
1:07 AM Changeset [2666] by ole
Introduced acceptable_overhoot limit in least_squares and tested it

Apr 5, 2006:

11:47 PM Changeset [2665] by ole
Attempted to fix bug
10:33 PM Changeset [2664] by nicholas
CCS.py still produces sudden jumps in friction values, 2nd normal test …
7:02 AM Changeset [2663] by ole
Diagnostics if least_squares fit exceeds range of input data
6:05 AM Changeset [2662] by ole
Fixed test of CG
6:01 AM Changeset [2661] by ole
Introduced exception when CG doesn't converge
5:00 AM Ticket #64 (cg_solve error) created by duncan
Jane got this error. She's working on a simulation where it seems …
2:07 AM Changeset [2660] by duncan
bug fix
1:22 AM Changeset [2659] by duncan
Added an extra test, changed interpolate function to handle points …
12:37 AM Changeset [2658] by ole
Increased absolute tolerance slightly to make test pass.

Apr 4, 2006:

7:11 AM Changeset [2657] by sexton
Some more work on understanding the slump initial condition
5:55 AM Changeset [2656] by duncan
needed for importing
5:49 AM Changeset [2655] by duncan
Adding ability to remove points outside of the mesh when interpolating
12:15 AM Changeset [2654] by linda
Added routines to print domain stats in parallel
12:14 AM Changeset [2653] by linda
Added routines to print domain stats in parallel

Apr 3, 2006:

9:07 AM Changeset [2652] by sexton
Some more work on understanding the slump initial condition

Apr 2, 2006:

1:19 PM Changeset [2651] by duncan
bug fix
11:32 AM Changeset [2650] by steve
10:07 AM Changeset [2649] by steve

Mar 31, 2006:

7:21 AM Changeset [2648] by steve
Looking at island.py example. I changed the order of the implicit and …
6:31 AM Ticket #49 (Address missing logger in cg_solve when tested at the anuga level) closed by ole
fixed
6:27 AM Changeset [2647] by ole
stakeholders and contacts
5:45 AM Changeset [2646] by sexton
transferring document describing series to experimentation on Sydney …
5:20 AM Changeset [2645] by nick
update to onslow
5:20 AM Changeset [2644] by nick
added functionality to data_manager.py can now read MOST and Ferret …
5:18 AM Changeset [2643] by nick
add comments to geospatial_data.py
4:52 AM Changeset [2642] by ole
Started a FAQ in the user manual
3:09 AM Changeset [2641] by sexton
Requirements for plotting module
2:29 AM Changeset [2640] by sexton
Update Sydney example post Benfield visit (30 March 2006) to mimic …
2:16 AM Ticket #63 (Match elevation at 'deep' water grids with 'shallow water' meshes) created by ole
MOST and URS work on grids derived from deep water bathymetries. When …
1:38 AM Changeset [2639] by ole
Added new test for ferret generated NetCDF. This test breaks …

Mar 30, 2006:

11:13 AM Changeset [2638] by steve
9:20 AM Changeset [2637] by steve
6:45 AM Changeset [2636] by ole
Work on friction creep example
1:53 AM Changeset [2635] by ole
Benfield meeting

Mar 29, 2006:

10:12 PM Changeset [2634] by nicholas
Corrected folder lookups for CCS.py
5:35 AM Changeset [2633] by ole
Can't remember what I did
5:33 AM Changeset [2632] by ole
Work on creep demo
5:22 AM Changeset [2631] by ole
Meeting with Howard
5:21 AM Changeset [2630] by ole
Meeting
5:20 AM Changeset [2629] by nick
small onslow changes
3:39 AM Changeset [2628] by howard
Added more definitions to Chapter 3
2:29 AM Changeset [2627] by howard
Updated description of set_boundary
1:21 AM Changeset [2626] by howard
Improved the description of Interpolation_function.

Mar 28, 2006:

10:41 PM Changeset [2625] by linda
Added ghost boundary layers
9:42 PM Changeset [2624] by nick
fixed geospatial_data to not use point_dict in export and updated …
6:45 AM Changeset [2623] by sexton
Starting to write requirements for module for plotting timeseries …
3:36 AM Changeset [2622] by steve
Updated merimbula viewer
3:30 AM Changeset [2621] by ole
Comments
3:21 AM Changeset [2620] by ole
Worked on island.py example and it's gauges. Renamed mesh_file to …
2:08 AM Changeset [2619] by ole
Cleaned up island example
1:57 AM Changeset [2618] by ole
Moved island.py to examples
12:57 AM Changeset [2617] by ole
Ooops
12:26 AM Ticket #62 (Clean up Load ASCII) created by Nick
alot of the importing and exporting of files is now in Geospatial_data …
12:01 AM Changeset [2616] by nick
update onslow again
12:00 AM Changeset [2615] by nick
update onslow

Mar 27, 2006:

11:28 PM Changeset [2614] by ole
More text
11:24 PM Changeset [2613] by ole
More text
10:50 PM Changeset [2612] by ole
CTAC abstract
10:28 PM Changeset [2611] by ole
CTAC 2006 abstract template
5:01 AM Changeset [2610] by ole
Fixed import
4:56 AM Changeset [2609] by ole
Fixed import
4:49 AM Changeset [2608] by ole
Played with custom exceptions for ANUGA
3:23 AM Changeset [2607] by duncan
method name fix
3:06 AM Changeset [2606] by duncan
added obsolete print statement
3:05 AM Changeset [2605] by duncan
added comments
3:04 AM Changeset [2604] by duncan
check in unknown changes
3:01 AM Changeset [2603] by duncan
bugfix
2:56 AM Changeset [2602] by duncan
change default zone to -1 for cross system use
2:54 AM Ticket #56 (Replace pmesh_to_domain_instance with new interface) closed by duncan
fixed
2:54 AM Changeset [2601] by duncan
Add mesh_file to Domain interface, ticket 56
2:46 AM Ticket #61 (Get boundary of a Geospatial_data object, to allow addition of high ...) created by Nick
Need to find the boundary of a set of data points... Question: should …

Mar 26, 2006:

7:55 PM Changeset [2600] by howard
Added material on evolve, plus a few other minor changes
5:29 AM Changeset [2599] by howard
Changed comment text
5:24 AM Changeset [2598] by howard
Fixed typo in docstring
5:21 AM Changeset [2597] by howard
Added FIXME comment
5:20 AM Changeset [2596] by howard
FIXME added - something unclear to me

Mar 25, 2006:

8:37 AM Changeset [2595] by ole
Protecting against case where integer points need to be adjusted to …

Mar 24, 2006:

7:07 AM Changeset [2594] by ole
Duncan and Ole refactoring and dealing with georeferencing
4:35 AM Changeset [2593] by ole
Changed DEFAULT_ZONE to sys.maxint in order to avoid confusion with …
4:31 AM Changeset [2592] by sexton
Better error message
4:13 AM Changeset [2591] by ole
New tests revealed georeferencing bug in geospatial constructor. Bug fixed.
3:43 AM Changeset [2590] by ole
Clean up
2:27 AM Changeset [2589] by ole
oooops
2:26 AM Changeset [2588] by ole
Cosmetic
1:47 AM Changeset [2587] by sexton
Done
1:45 AM Changeset [2586] by sexton
Output to help trace down issue with combined points

Mar 23, 2006:

10:22 AM Changeset [2585] by ole
Added statistics for precropped points in fit_to_mesh
6:07 AM Changeset [2584] by nick
add_points_files
5:56 AM Changeset [2583] by nick
add print out statistics
4:18 AM Changeset [2582] by ole
Percentiles in mesh.py statistics
4:02 AM Changeset [2581] by ole
Reinstituted beach mesh
12:50 AM Ticket #60 (Add Crop method to geospatial_data) created by Nick
write a crop method for geospatial_data. maybe included in the …
12:11 AM Changeset [2580] by nicholas
12:00 AM Changeset [2579] by nicholas

Mar 22, 2006:

11:23 PM Ticket #59 (remove dependency on points dicts from export pts to file) created by Nick
inside geospatial_data.py, “export_points_file" should not need a …
10:17 PM Changeset [2578] by nicholas
improved CCS.py to handle not sorted files in a folder, Sorter.py. …
6:28 AM Changeset [2577] by duncan
changing interpolate to use geospatial_data objects
6:00 AM Changeset [2576] by ole
Example of file_function for Howard
5:28 AM Changeset [2575] by ole
From Meeting with Howard
5:27 AM Changeset [2574] by ole
From meeting with Howard
3:05 AM Changeset [2573] by duncan
bug fixing, adding infinite variable to use with Numeric
3:03 AM Changeset [2572] by duncan
comments

Mar 21, 2006:

10:33 PM Changeset [2571] by sexton
Some more work on The Black Screen of Death.doc
4:51 AM Changeset [2570] by nick
Added functionality to geospatial_data.py including import and …
3:55 AM Changeset [2569] by ole
Allowed None boundary objects (to accommodate ghost elements in the …
3:42 AM Changeset [2568] by ole
Played with beach example
3:34 AM Changeset [2567] by ole
Cleanup and comments
3:25 AM Changeset [2566] by ole
Created maximum_allowed_speed in config and passed it through. Also …
3:01 AM Changeset [2565] by ole
Fixed unit tests
12:00 AM Changeset [2564] by duncan
removing obsolete functions

Mar 20, 2006:

11:58 PM Changeset [2563] by duncan
get interpolate tests running in test_all
11:54 PM Changeset [2562] by duncan
removing obsolete function
9:33 PM Changeset [2561] by ole
Allowed particle speeds to be calculated even if depth i sless than …
8:10 AM Changeset [2560] by howard
Started adding polygon functions in Appendix A

Mar 19, 2006:

9:37 PM Changeset [2559] by howard
Updated material on swollen. Reworded text in a number of places to …

Mar 17, 2006:

5:37 AM Changeset [2558] by nick
corrected part of doc string
5:36 AM Changeset [2557] by nick
minor additions
4:38 AM Changeset [2556] by nick
new onslow with metadata control
3:03 AM Changeset [2555] by ole
More testing of dem2pts (It still works :-)

Mar 16, 2006:

10:07 PM Changeset [2554] by ole
cosmetic
6:35 AM Changeset [2553] by sexton
maybe this is it for dem2pts …
2:44 AM Changeset [2552] by jack
Convenience functions for common norms.
2:44 AM Changeset [2551] by jack
Updated domain.py in preparation for unit testing the parallel code.

Mar 15, 2006:

3:20 AM Changeset [2550] by ole
Made compile all and test all use trunk revision
3:18 AM Changeset [2549] by ole
1:14 AM Changeset [2548] by ole
A few more fixes towards numpy
12:54 AM Changeset [2547] by ole
Got everything to compile under numpy
12:15 AM Changeset [2546] by ole
Got Numpy to work on Linux

Mar 14, 2006:

5:37 AM Changeset [2545] by ole
Got utilities to compile and pass all tests using numpy
12:02 AM Changeset [2544] by ole
Created branch for transition to numpy rather than Numeric

Mar 13, 2006:

11:21 PM Changeset [2543] by sexton
including scripts for output for onslow scenario
11:43 AM Changeset [2542] by steve
Small typos
7:20 AM Changeset [2541] by sexton
fixed dem2pts AGAIN!!!
5:52 AM Changeset [2540] by ole
5:47 AM Changeset [2539] by nick
4:45 AM Changeset [2538] by nick
resloved conflict in data _manager
3:52 AM Changeset [2537] by ole
Cosmetics
3:50 AM Changeset [2536] by ole
Note about domain.statistics
3:46 AM Changeset [2535] by ole
Histogram of mesh areas
3:33 AM Changeset [2534] by ole
More testing
3:18 AM Changeset [2533] by ole
Work on area histogram
1:37 AM Changeset [2532] by ole
Added mesh statistics
12:57 AM Changeset [2531] by ole
Investigating feasibility of scipy as an alternative to Numeric
12:01 AM Ticket #58 (Consider migrating ANUGA to use numpy (from scipy) rather than Numeric) created by ole
Numpy is more mature and in particular supports Nan and Inf See …

Mar 12, 2006:

11:40 PM Changeset [2530] by ole
12:16 PM Changeset [2529] by howard
Ongoing editing of earlier sections and padding out of Chapter 3
11:03 AM Changeset [2528] by ole
Began preparing foor moving mesh codes from pyvolution to separate dir …
11:01 AM Ticket #57 (Move general_mesh, mesh and mesh_factory from pyvolution into separate dir ) created by ole
Firs make their tests independent of shallow_water.py. See FIXME's in …
10:30 AM Changeset [2527] by ole
Moved teste
10:25 AM Changeset [2526] by ole
Moved more general numerical functionality into …
9:29 AM Changeset [2525] by ole

Mar 10, 2006:

7:11 AM Changeset [2524] by ole
Idea
6:29 AM Changeset [2523] by duncan
changing links
5:18 AM Changeset [2522] by sexton
Update interface for create_mesh
1:45 AM Changeset [2521] by sexton
fixed dem2pts AGAIN!!! (memory issue with too many pts, so removed …
1:15 AM Ticket #56 (Replace pmesh_to_domain_instance with new interface) created by ole
Suggestion: Build functionality into the Domain constructor domain = …
1:13 AM WikiStart edited by ole
(diff)
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.