wiki:Meeting20080526

Version 1 (modified by ole, 16 years ago) (diff)

--

Tsunami Validation Steering Meeting 12 May 2008

Present: Ole Nielsen, John Jakeman, Leharne Fountain, Jane Sexton, Richard Mleczko
Apologies:
Next meeting:
Previous meeting: 12 May 2008 (wiki:Meeting20080512)
Next meeting:

Previous action items

Validation milestone tickets

  • Richard to provide run on a URS virtual tide gauges for testing purposes running wave from boundary to beach.
  • John to make tide gauge outputs from ANUGA runs for comparison. This will test boundary coupling.
  • John to try ANUGA with domain.use_edge_limiter + RK2
  • John plans four runs: (ANUGA-MOST with old and new bathymetry, ANUGA-URS envelope, ANU-polyline) + comparisons
  • Jane & Richard to decide on tide gauge locations

New actions and decisions